Enjoy an elegant weekend away in an authentic gilded-age mansion. Hampton Terrace was built in 1897 and has been operating as a bed and breakfast inn
Hampton Terrace comes by its gilded-age pedigree honestly. Edith Wharton lived next door for three years and down the street for 10 more. She featured the house’s previous owner, Mrs. Struthers, prominently in her masterpiece, The Age of Innocence. The house’s charm has been lovingly preserved and restored by its current owners, Stan and Susan Rosen.
In any season, the Berkshires have much to offer visitors: theater, live music, dance, outdoor activities, world-renown spas, amazing restaurants, shopping and more.
When you book your two-night, off-season romantic getaway weekend stay:
- Save between $70 and $100/night compared to in-season rates
- Book a third night and save 30 percent on that night
- Receive a $30 Gift Card to Nejaimes, our local wine and gourmet-food shop
- Full, candlelit breakfast buffet
- Early check-in and late check-out offered for no extra charge, subject to availability
- With your confirmation, receive our Berkshires Insider Guide, a comprehensive list of activities in the area and a well-researched list of restaurants historically preferred by our guests
- Flowers, in-room massage or champagne in the room may be arranged
Rooms starting at $229/night
Book your weekend say online and you will automatically receive our Romantic Getaway Package. (Excluding the Tanglewood Season (June 20 through Labor Day) and Foliage Season (month of October).)
An experience Traditional Home Magazine called "absolutely perfect….enjoy Gilded Age glamour and elegance at one of the East Coast's premier getaway destinations."