Build A Perfectly Romantic Skiing Weekend
Romance is an experience that knows no season. Our Romantic Getaway Weekend Package is designed to set the tone for you – starting at just $229/night. Just add some time on the slopes, or exploring the beautiful Berkshires countryside while cross-country skiing, and you’ve got the recipe for a winter-perfect romantic weekend.
The Romantic Getaway Weekend Package
This package is accessibly priced for you (starting at $229/night) – and we don’t mind if you pay half when you book and half when you arrive. The package also includes:
- A $30 gift card for Nejaimes, our local wine/gourmet food shop
- A candle-lit breakfast buffet
- A comprehensive list of activities in the area during your stay (attached to your confirmation), as well as a list of guest-approved restaurants in the area
- Free early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- An additional 30 percent discount when you book a third night
- We can also adorn your room with flowers and a bottle of champagne, or arrange for an in-room massage.
Cross Country Info
The Western Mass Cross Country Ski Area Association is a terrific resource for those who love to enjoy the magic of the countryside on skis. Their site links to information about seven ski areas, events, has a map laying out the location of each area, and more. There are options for skiers of all levels and trails designed by award-winning trail designers.
Need to information about local weather? Obviously you can use internet sources for gauging the snow levels during your visit, but we’re also happy to answer any questions you may have from the ground level. We want your stay to be as fun as possible and we’re in the business of making sure you have what you need to make that happen. Call us anytime at 800-203-0656.
Downhill, Tubing Destinations
• Jiminy Peak has been teasing us via Facebook for a few weeks now. They’re making oodles of snow, and making sure the world knows about it – and it’s beautiful, not to mention romantic.
• Bousquet Mountain claims to be the “best downhill skiing in the Berkshires” and has spawned five Olympic downhill skiers.
• Butternut is not only a great ski area, but one of the sites of the annual Berkshires Jazz Festival (not a winter event, but one to keep an eye on).
• Berkshire East, a family-run resort, gives you skiing in the winter and ziplining in the summer, at affordable prices.
Let us help you build the perfect weekend. We can give you a personalized rate quote, good for 30 days, to start it all off right. Give us a call at 800-203-0656 or contact us online.
Photo via the Jiminy Peak Facebook page...