Find Dining Deals in the Berkshires
Recently, the New York Times did a full-page feature on dining in the Berkshires. The article pointed out that the current "farm-to-table" trend sweeping Food Network programming and new restaurant development throughout the country, had roots in the Berkshires more than a decade ago.
This is also a major theme of Anthony Bourdain's "Kitchen Confidential" sequel.
So add "culinary tourism" to the list of reasons people come to Lenox and the Berkshires....beyond Tanglewood, theater, museums and other world-class culture and natural beauty.
But like any tourism...there are seasonal ups and downs. From now until June....local restaurants are creating further incentives to spend an evening with them. A few examples:
- The Mill on the Floss, Williamstown: three-course dinner for $29 all nights the restaurant is open.
- Viva, Glendale: four-course meal for $25 on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Trattoria Rustica, Pittsfield: three courses for $20.
- Cork n' Hearth, Lenox: $17 mid-week "old favorites" entres.
- Alta, Lenox: Three courses for $25, Sunday through Thursday
This is the tip of the iceburg. The Berkshire Eagle featured many of the specials in an article today, called Dining Deals.
A more comprehensive list is available: Berkshire Restaurant Off-Season Specials.
Or, for a Printable Version of this list, CLICK HERE.
Additionally, save money mid-week at Hampton Terrace, where rooms are typically 40% less off-season and mid-week.
CLICK HERE to see our current SPECIALS and DISCOUNTS